Looking after the safety of our visitors and our team is our priority, so we have introduced a few changes to make us a certified ‘Good to Go’ venue:
· Free Advance Booking to control visitor numbers in our small building and to assist the UK Test and Trace scheme. Click here for more information and to make a booking
· Face coverings must be worn at all times (unless you have an exemption)
· Social distancing markers, route markings and signage to help you visit safely
· One-way entrance and exit doors
· Contactless payment encouraged and a protective screen at our till
· Hand sanitiser at our entrance
· Regular cleaning
We have also made the difficult decision to remove our interactive activities to avoid contact between visitors, but you can pick up a cleaned and quarantined family bag (subject to availability) and download printable activities for families before or after your visit here. You can also download our international language guides here. Large print versions of our wall panels are available to pick up and take away from the Museum.
We hope you understand that although we have had to make some changes, we still plan on providing a wonderful experience for our visitors. We look forward to welcoming you!