Following the easing of social distancing and other measures after July 19th, we are keeping many of our measures in place for your safety and comfort:
· Timed entry and limited numbers in the building. We have plenty of walk-in availability, but you may be asked to wait for a few moments before starting your visit at busier times.
· No need to book but if you are making a special journey, you are welcome to let us know and we can reserve an entry time for you. Call us on 01543 264 972.
· We are supporting NHS Test and Trace so we will ask you to check-in on entry.
· Please be kind and give fellow visitors space while you visit the Museum. We recommend only one visiting group in each room at a time.
· Face coverings are recommended especially on our stairs and smaller spaces.
· Increased cleaning and plenty of hand sanitiser available at our entrance and throughout the building.
Thank you for helping to keep Samuel Johnson’s Birthplace safe for our visitors and our team. We’ll be monitoring our measures and may make changes throughout the summer.